Aomei Backupper Giveaways License Activation Period?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2913
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Hello,

I have Aomei Backupper 4.0.2 license...2 giveaways license...1 from the recent MT giveaway & 1 from recent other giveaway.

I had activated both the license as per the giveaways rules i.e before giveaways end.

After giveaways ended, I tried couple times And license worked fine.

Today both the license are invalid as per Aomei Backupper.

I tried on the same system on which license were activated previously.

Do Aomei Backupper giveaways license have certain activation period after which the license will not activate?

Any info or any of you too faced the same issue?

Thank You

Pearl96

Level 5
Verified
Jan 14, 2017
I tried activating my giveaway version and, unfortunately, activation was not successful "invalid license code" :(

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
I tried the most recent Aomei giveaway key & today its invalid.

So seems there is a time limit after which you cannot activate & keys become invalid.......not good

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
After giveaways ended, I tried couple times And license worked fine.

Today both the license are invalid as per Aomei Backupper.
Could be a limitation on how many times the license can be activated, before it's invalidated.

Usually people install software once then activate it.

Reactions: Pearl96

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
I tried the most recent Aomei giveaway key & today its invalid.

So seems there is a time limit after which you cannot activate & keys become invalid.......not good

Try contacting them and explaining what happened, nothing to lose :)

"We appreciate your interest in our products & services. For any bug, technical issue and suggestion regarding AOMEI Backupper, please contact us by: support@aomeitech.com and More Contacts."

Reactions: Pearl96 and Ink
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
It was just an info for other Aomei giveaway key users

Gdant

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 6, 2014
yes, if you have aomei giveaway licence then you can activate it during the giveaway period after that if you try to activate it again (even on same PC) then it will not activate again according to their giveaway policy. If you have full licence (even from some giveaway) then it will work any number of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.