Expired AOMEI Backupper Pro 3.1

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
AOMEI Backupper Professional is a complete and easy-to-use data backup, restore, and cloning software for Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (all editions, 32/64bit). It allows you to create file, system, disk and partition backups with just a few clicks. On the other hand, when disaster happens (system crash, virus infection, or accidental error), you can restore everything back to its original state or retrieve only lost or deleted data.You can create a Windows PE & Linux based bootable disk for recovering your data when the system crashes and the application cannot be accessed from the Windows interface.

In addition to backup and restore features, AOMEI Backupper supports cloning functions, if you need to clone hard drive, or replace, upgrade disk, or migrate disk to new one, this feature can be more convenient for transferring data.

What’s more, the software can realize some additional operations so as to improve the backup efficiency and further reduce the storage space required by the image file, such as backup using command line prompt or batch scripts; automatically delete older backup images to manage backup disk space; merge multiple incremental backups into a full backup; schedule, incremental, differential backup; backup to NAS device; Encrypt and Compress Images; partition alignment to optimize SSD during the restoring or cloning operation; dynamic disk volumes backup; GPT disk backup; create Windows PE & Linux bootable media; back up to share folder and restoring from share network under bootable CD environment; manually add additional drivers when create Windows PE Bootable CD, etc.

Besides, the unique function of this software is VSS, a technology from Microsoft that enables data backup process does not interfere running applications. So it is very efficient because backup data can still be made when you’re working.

Key features:

• System, disk, partition, files and folders backup and restore;
  • Restore a system backup image to dissimilar hardware;
  • Support full, incremental, differential, and automatic backups;
  • System and disk clone for OS migration or upgrading HDD;
  • Backup using command line prompt or batch scripts;
  • Merge full backup and its associated incremental backups into a single image;
  • Backup disk space management helps delete old backups automatically;
  • Create WinPE or Linux boot recovery environment in case of system fails;
  • Compress, comment, split, encrypt, explore, and check backup images;
  • Support dynamic disk, MBR/GPT disk, and EFI/UEFI boot mode.
AOMEI Backupper Pro 3.1 Free Full Version Download

Go to the giveaway page here (Page in Russian use a translator)
Download the ABPro exe - http://www.aomeisoftware.com/download/adb/ABPro.exe

Activate AOMEI Backupper Professional 3.1 using the code shown in the code tag.

Free license code.
Code:
"AMPR-XV633-WRZ51-NV99K"

Source- AOMEI Backupper Pro 3.1 Free Full Version Download - Most i Want

Last edited:

Morro

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
Thank you very much, I needed this. I hat lost my previous version, and the backup software I was using since then was nice but this one is better in my opinion. :)

Reactions: frogboy and Rishi

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I just giv it a try.. it didnt work. Invalid Code.
AMPR-XV633-WRZ51-NV99K

Just to let you know. Bitsdjour is having a giveaway I noticed today on 6-25-2016 using that same code.
I just giv it a try.. it didnt work. Invalid Code.
AMPR-XV633-WRZ51-NV99K

Not sure what version of pro this is, but there is a giveaway offer soon from Bitsdjour, I think it will happen on 6-25-2016 and only be active on that day. At least that's what the receipt that I got after selecting to take part in it said.

Either way, this is where you can get it on that date. Same activation code according to my receipt is what I am getting at.

AOMEI Backupper Pro - Backup and Restore Software - 100% off PC

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
24 hours or less Aomei Backupper 3.2 (no free upgrades) : AOMEI Backupper Pro - Backup and Restore Software - 100% off PC

I have received a different key from this promo, so go ahead grab it.

T&C:
You must install/register the software while the promotion is active, and cannot do so afterwards.
Each license allows installation on 2 computers, and AOMEI Backupper Pro may be used at exactly the same time on each of them.
No support or return policy.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
24 hours or less Aomei Backupper 3.2 (no free upgrades) : AOMEI Backupper Pro - Backup and Restore Software - 100% off PC

I have received a different key from this promo, so go ahead grab it.

T&C:
You must install/register the software while the promotion is active, and cannot do so afterwards.
Each license allows installation on 2 computers, and AOMEI Backupper Pro may be used at exactly the same time on each of them.
No support or return policy.

Thank you. The receipt I got pre-giveaway has changed to a different key today on a new receipt. Sorry my bad, according to the receipt I got pre-giveaway it was the same key, but it's not now.

Reactions: Rishi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.