Expired AOMEI Backupper Professional License for Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
upload_2017-11-23_12-54-37.png

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Techno360 has a license giveaway of AOMEI Backupper Professional! This is one of the most sought-after backup programs on the market and highly recommend by myself and many others! Enjoy!!

AOMEI Backupper Professional License for Free
Download latest version of aomei backupper from: Techno360's website install and run the app, on the main screen click on “Click here to register” then enter below license code to activate the pro version for free.

Giveaway License: AMPR-23OXQ-QEV87-15097

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Right now I see this:

upload_2017-11-23_13-5-11.png

Could be that they had so many downloads that it is unavailable right now. In either case, you can upgrade to the latest using the serial provided! I'm thinking the service should be back up. It's a very a great deal though!

SpratAttack

Level 1
Verified
Sep 28, 2017
Thanks, i've been using Macrium Reflect (Free) but think i'll give this a try for a while.

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
You can download the Aomei Backupper Pro trial and enter the key. Absolutely worth it. Thx again for the heads up OP.

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Huh? The license suddenly expired... Has anyone else gotten their license revoked? Very annoying as I run my backup today and I wanted to restore my system. The one time I need it and I get abandoned....

edit: I found out why my license has been revoked. Apparently enabling virtualization-based security breaks the way AOMEI licensing and it sees you as a new computer.

Last edited:

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Does it include version updates ?

@Viking I believe it is for just this version that is how AOMEI works. They give out a lot of promotions each year though. This may have been one of the last for the season before Christmas (if they choose to do one then). Great company!

this key work after reinstall windows ?

@eXDj I believe what you are asking is this: Can I re-register this key after reinstalling Windows? If this is the case one may not know how long this is good for. AOMEI gives out promotions throughout the year; therefore, if the key doesn't work I'd look for their next giveaway to get the latest version.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I've used AOMEI in the past. Speed wise, how does it compare to the competition like Macrium?

Does it support USB 3.0 Transfer rates?

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Looks like this ended now. Admin/Moderators you may mark this as 'expired'.

Thanks!

Iapepe

Level 10
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
New promo:
AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition V 4.0.6
Site of Promotion: AOMEI Backupper Professional License for Free
This giveaway will be available until April 4, 2018.
Download the latest version: Download Backup Software 30 Days Free Trial - AOMEI Backupper
Giveaway License: AMPR-P5S2W-E4M79-8YS86
Instructions:
Download the latest version of AOMEI Standard from the developer page, install and run the app, on the main screen click on “Click here to register” then enter below license code to activate the pro version for free.

Key Features of AOMEI Backupper Professional:
  • System, hard disk, partition, file, folder and file backup and restore.
  • Supports full, incremental, differential, and automatic backups.
  • Disk and partition clone for upgrading HDD or transferring data.
  • Backup disk space management helps delete old backups automatically.
  • Create WinPE or Linux boot recovery environment in case of the system fails.
  • Compress, split, encrypt, explore, and check backup images.
  • Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and XP.
  • Supports dynamic disk, MBR disk, GPT disk, and EFI/UEFI boot mode.

Jason Matthews

Level 1
Aug 14, 2015
New promo:
Site of Promotion: AOMEI Backupper Professional License for Free
This giveaway will be available until April 4, 2018.
Download the latest version: Download Backup Software 30 Days Free Trial - AOMEI Backupper
Giveaway License: AMPR-P5S2W-E4M79-8YS86
Instructions:
Download the latest version of AOMEI Standard from the developer page, install and run the app, on the main screen click on “Click here to register” then enter below license code to activate the pro version for free.

Key Features of AOMEI Backupper Professional:
  • System, hard disk, partition, file, folder and file backup and restore.
  • Supports full, incremental, differential, and automatic backups.
  • Disk and partition clone for upgrading HDD or transferring data.
  • Backup disk space management helps delete old backups automatically.
  • Create WinPE or Linux boot recovery environment in case of the system fails.
  • Compress, split, encrypt, explore, and check backup images.
  • Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and XP.
  • Supports dynamic disk, MBR disk, GPT disk, and EFI/UEFI boot mode.

great thanks - wish these were reusable on a fresh windows install!

Iapepe

Level 10
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
New promo:
Site of Promotion: Unlimited Giveaway: AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition for Lifetime
This giveaway will be available until April 1, 2018.
Download the latest version: http://www.aomeisoftware.com/download/adb/ABPro.exe
AMPR-ZPH3T-6YX5K-7865Z
The license will have to be registered from March 30 to April 1, 2018. Besides, users that have installed AOMEI Backupper Standard can also use the license code as it will automatically change to AOMEI Backupper Professional. There is no need to re-download and reinstall the software.

New promo:
Site of Promotion: Get AOMEI Backupper Pro free for World Backup Day | TechRadar
AMPR-1R75D-YS3W1-45ZV6
To celebrate World Backup Day, AOMEI is giving TechRadar readers the opportunity to download AOMEI Backupper Pro free. This premium backup suite usually retails for US$49.95/£47.99/AU$83.99, making this a very special deal.
You must register your software between March 30 and April 1, so act quickly!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.