On Sale! AOMEI Backupper Professional Lifetime 70% Off !

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://serialcart.com/buy/aomei-backupper-professional/?aff=malwaretips.com
Event start
Mar 30, 2023
Event end
Jan 10, 2024
How to get a license
Please refer to the first post

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
SerialCart.com New Year's offer, only untill 10.01.2024!

70% Discount on AOMEI Backupper Lifetime for 2 PCs.

Starting from $ 23,99 USD (21,49 EUR)

GET THIS OFFER
Please use the following coupon codes at checkout to get the additional discounts:

SerialCart-backupper-2024

Link:

-
Note: The discount percentage is calculated based on the MSRP of 79,99USD listed on AOMEITech.com website for 2 devices.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions...

Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Is VAT charged to U.S. customers? or is it deducted at checkout?
Unfortunately based on the EU law this is not possible for individual customers. However, if you have a company the story will be different and we can exclude your account from the VAT. Please note that we have to give all the collected VAT back to the government. It is a really negative point for our business as our prices are always higher than other seller located on none-EU countries.

Let me know if you have any questions.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
We have a limited offer on AOMEI Backupper ... the price for the LIFETIME license is decreased to 19,99 USD ....

Please click here if you are interested:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
@Shadowra
Yes we do sell Norton however, since Norton licenses are restricted per region and per country this is really difficult to sell them on our Global website. At the moment we have Nortpn license keys for the EU and the US regions. Our pricing for the EU region is really good. Some of our customers activated their software via VPN from other regions... if you are interested I can send you our EU prices.

Last edited:

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
@Shadowra
Yes we do sell Norton however, since Norton licenses are restricted per region and per country this is really difficult to sell them on our Global website. At the moment we have Nortpn license keys for the EU and the US regions. Our pricing for the EU region is really good. Some of our customers activated their software via VPN from other regions... if you are interested I can send you our EU prices.

I'm a taker in PM 😉

Reactions: SerialCart

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
World backup day special offer, only for 1 Week!

AOMEI Backupper Lifetime
Starting from $15.99 EUR

GET THIS OFFER
Please use the following coupon codes at checkout to get the additional discounts:

WBD23-NTFE9KCB

Link:

Last edited:

entropism

Level 4
Verified
Jul 30, 2019
World backup day special offer, only for 1 Week!

AOMEI Backupper Lifetime
Starting from $15.99 EUR

GET THIS OFFER

WBD23-NTFE9KCB

Link:

I tried getting in on this sale when it was going on, as well as today but your site refuses to let me create an account. I tried multiple email addresses, and every time it said it would send an email to verify me, nothing came.

entropism

Level 4
Verified
Jul 30, 2019

Attachments

• Support.jpg
    Support.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I never get an error. It just never sends me the email to verify.

Edit: Can't submit a support ticket either. Very odd.

Edit 2: Apparently, I had to use another browser. Everything works fine with Firefox, but not with Edge.
Sorry, I was on holidays. I just noticed that your issue is resolved.

The problem could be an ad-blocker or a tracker blocker which blocked Google Captcha.

Our team has worked hard to de-google all of our services and this is the last service which we are using a Google product for.

Soon this issue will be resolved by replacing google recaptcha with hCaptcha or other more privacy respecting services.

entropism

Level 4
Verified
Jul 30, 2019
Sorry, I was on holidays. I just noticed that your issue is resolved.

The problem could be an ad-blocker or a tracker blocker which blocked Google Captcha.

Our team has worked hard to de-google all of our services and this is the last service which we are using a Google product for.

Soon this issue will be resolved by replacing google recaptcha with hCaptcha or other more privacy respecting services.
Possible, but I'm still unsure. I have the same adblockers on Firefox and Edge (and Chrome) but Edge has been giving similar issues lately. Thanks for the response though. Next time this and AOMEI's partition software goes on sale, I'll be sure to grab it.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
If you lost this opportunity please send me a PM and I will discuss it with our administration team to provide you with a similar discount ;)

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
SerialCart.com New Year's offer, only untill 10.01.2024!

70% Discount on AOMEI Backupper Lifetime for 2 PCs.

Starting from $ 23,99 USD

GET THIS OFFER

SerialCart-backupper-2024

Link:

-
Note: The discount percentage is calculated based on the MSRP of 79,99USD listed on AOMEITech.com website for 2 devices.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.