App Review AppCheck vs ransomware

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Thanks Sis, for the test ;)
Perfection is a ways off for AppCheck, but it is moving in the right direction.
Ikko is doing a very good job and improving AppCheck, still a good choice as it
will only continue to get better.

Last edited:

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
Is AppCheck Free good for home use?@cruelsister

Free seems to be the only choice for non Korean customers....
They have an English page now but ordering a Pro version seems to be impossible! Just gets redirected to, what i think is, a Korean 404 error page!
Tried various browsers with same result!?

*Edit*
What i thought was the 404-page turned out to be "The page does not exist" instead. Not that it makes any difference.....

Reactions: kyokodash

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
Free seems to be the only choice for non Korean customers....
They have an English page now but ordering a Pro version seems to be impossible! Just gets redirected to, what i think is, a Korean 404 error page!
Tried various browsers with same result!?

*Edit*
What i thought was the 404-page turned out to be "The page does not exist" instead. Not that it makes any difference.....
Seems to work okay for me. I can at least reach the page that would allow me to pay for it via card or Paypal.
f4343dd575207df887f00e3945bce6dc.png
2bfc5618a3aa25ae9ef0f27fc0fd2140.png

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
Strange!!
Will have to go over my browsers and see what settings i´ve been tampering with.... :/
THX for the check!
Might want to try accessing the page in incognito with all extensions disabled and anything that could affect your browsing turned off. (AV's web filter, VPN, sandbox, etc.)

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
Might want to try accessing the page in incognito with all extensions disabled and anything that could affect your browsing turned off. (AV's web filter, VPN, sandbox, etc.)
Tried just about everything now including dl Chrome w/o extensions and in incognito mode with AV, FW etc off and are still redirected to that ****** page! Can´t even upgrade from within AppCheck itself which is strange to say the least!
I give up for tonight and will try from any of my VM´s tomorrow!
Thx for the help though!
// NcLr

Reactions: kyokodash

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
Tried just about everything now including dl Chrome w/o extensions and in incognito mode with AV, FW etc off and are still redirected to that ****** page! Can´t even upgrade from within AppCheck itself which is strange to say the least!
I give up for tonight and will try from any of my VM´s tomorrow!
Thx for the help though!
// NcLr
Hope you figure it out. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.