Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockdown

From AppGuard
Developer
Verified
Senate Bill Aims to Clarify Security Solutions [minimum IT security standards] for Small Businesses

How you like them apples ?

The bill will establish bare minimum IT security protection standards and best practices that small businesses should implement. The standards will be developed and disseminated by the National Institute of Standards and Measures (NIST).

Currently, there are no minimum standards.

Last edited:

Lockdown

From AppGuard
Developer
Verified
Small business would do well to use Appguard. It would sure cut down on their threats.
Those that seek a better solution have purchased and deployed the product enthusiastically.

Once deployed security increases dramatically with comparative ease.

We actually sell our product. And our product actually works.

Last edited:

ZeroDay

Level 26
Verified
Operating System
Linux
Antivirus
Is there a trial version of AppGuard? Even if it's only a 7 day trial I'd like to try it before I buy it. Thanks for sharing the article

shmu26

Level 71
Content Creator
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
But... there is a 30 day money back guarantee.
I paid for appguard, used it for a few weeks, and then I told them it was not suited to my purposes (that was when rumors were flying that there would be no more consumer versions in the future).
I got my money back immediately, no questions asked.
Later on I bought it again, and sent in a question to support, and they wrote back asking aren't I the guy who cancelled his subscription? LOL
Just check first, to make sure this guarantee is still in effect. They will answer an email inquiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.