AppGuard CEO Quoted in Wall Street Journal Senate Bill Write-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread author
Senate Bill Aims to Clarify Security Solutions [minimum IT security standards] for Small Businesses

How you like them apples ?

The bill will establish bare minimum IT security protection standards and best practices that small businesses should implement. The standards will be developed and disseminated by the National Institute of Standards and Measures (NIST).

Currently, there are no minimum standards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thread author
Small business would do well to use Appguard. It would sure cut down on their threats.

Those that seek a better solution have purchased and deployed the product enthusiastically.

Once deployed security increases dramatically with comparative ease.

We actually sell our product. And our product actually works.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Is there a trial version of AppGuard? Even if it's only a 7 day trial I'd like to try it before I buy it. Thanks for sharing the article

Reactions: ItsReallyMe

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
But... there is a 30 day money back guarantee.
I paid for appguard, used it for a few weeks, and then I told them it was not suited to my purposes (that was when rumors were flying that there would be no more consumer versions in the future).
I got my money back immediately, no questions asked.
Later on I bought it again, and sent in a question to support, and they wrote back asking aren't I the guy who cancelled his subscription? LOL
Just check first, to make sure this guarantee is still in effect. They will answer an email inquiry.

Reactions: Azure and XhenEd
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.