Apple Announces New iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, & iPhone 11 Pro Max

jetman

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
iPhones are probably more expensive than their Android equivalents because a) You pay cash for the iOS operating system whereas Android is funded by advertising, and b) Apple provides after sales support (unlike Google) and strictly controls the App Store.

For these reasons I don’t mind paying a bit more for an iPhone. But at the same time, I’m not prepared to pay THAT much more. The discontinued iPhone SE was priced about right for me- I wouldn’t pay any more.

The new iPad is far more reasonably priced. Surely the cost of manufacturing this isn’t much different than the cost of manufacturing an iPhone?

Apple seem to make lots of money so some people must be buying their phones. But they are missing a potential market in the likes of me.

Last edited:

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
I see no reason to change my Iphone 8+. All the usual BS from Apple go over my head, I'm so used to it. I probably change next year when the new model come. Then I buy this one.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.