Apple iPod Touch 5g/iPhone 5 is prone to bending!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21043
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 21043

Thread author
The video below. Interesting :O

Last edited by a moderator:

Arakasi

Level 4
Verified
Jul 12, 2014
I have repaired about 8000 iphones since the release of the origional iphone 2g edge.
These phones, like any other, are all susceptible to cosmetic breaks. Very easy to damage these delicate devices if you don't have a decent case on them.

Recommend:
Lifeproof
OtterBox
:)

D

Deleted member 21043

Thread author
I have repaired about 8000 iphones since the release of the origional iphone 2g edge.
These phones, like any other, are all susceptible to cosmetic breaks. Very easy to damage these delicate devices if you don't have a decent case on them.

Recommend:
Lifeproof
OtterBox
:)
I just stick to Android phones now. I've never had a problem like people get with Apple devices with them. Everything works fine, most of the apps I want are free... :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
That's a feature.

Designed in California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.