Apple to build Fuel Cell Battery that Could Power iPhones and Macbooks for Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sinu

Thread author
Apple has filed a new patent for a 'fuel cell system' that would replace the existing toxic batteries resided in its Macbooks with cells that could last "for days or even weeks without refuelling".
Since, the fuel cell concept is practicable. As UK newspaper The Telegraph recently revealed a great success by British firm Intelligent Energy in deploying a hydrogen fuel cell in iPhone 6 prototypeannounced this month.
The company is reportedly working closely with Apple and claims that its team has successfully developed a hydrogen fuel cell that could power the devices for a week without recharging.

Reactions: XhenEd

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Android phones will have to take considerable action then. Battery life is a major issue for smartphones for years.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
That should never became a patented technology, nowadays people needs to be more practical than on a customized purpose or other fancy features.

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
to bad grovements and big companies do not like free energy. i just call the name Nikola Tesla and some other Names. We all would have free energy a long time ago but no,we are not allowed to have this. we are stucked in a bad world with greedy ppls who want full control and money. We have the technologie to make batteries almost work for ever or a long long time but well,i got mad i dont write more.

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
to bad grovements and big companies do not like free energy. i just call the name Nikola Tesla and some other Names. We all would have free energy a long time ago but no,we are not allowed to have this. we are stucked in a bad world with greedy ppls who want full control and money. We have the technologie to make batteries almost work for ever or a long long time but well,i got mad i dont write more.
That's why I really wonder why alternative energy has not been the focus of Government and Businesses. With all the Billions of Dollars generated by the big Corporations, they can't even think about spending those amounts of money to fund a research for cheaper and efficient form of energy.
Even phones will have very good battery life, if alternative energy has been fully researched and developed.

There are moves for alternative energy, but these moves are just not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.