Battle Arcabit Internet Security vs Avast Premier vs Eset Internet Security 10

Aluno

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 15, 2016
Hello Guys :)

Please help me to decide what's a better solution?
Arcabit Internet Security, Avast Premier or Eset Internet Security 10.
I am a standard PC user and I want good real protection at all.

Maybe someone want to do video test of Arcabit Internet Security to compare this AV to other?
AIS use two engines Bit Defender and their own its all i know.

Thanks and regards :)

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Maybe someone want to do video test of Arcabit Internet Security to compare this AV to other?

Out of those three I would use ESET IS 10. But overall I would recommend Emsisoft Internet Security or Bitdefender or Kaspersky IS 2017.

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
avast and eset are both fine if they are properly tweaked
however, I highly recommend you to use avast free + voodooshield free in autopilot mode = $0, because you said you are a standard user but wanna have a really good protection. Voodooshield can provide that. It will keep you 98% safe from ransomwares
this free combo is extremely light and is also my current setup

If you have the Program Compatibility Assistance service running on your system, then it will block the installation of some Arcabit drivers. Just disable that service and it will install.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I think in that case go to Avast, it contains wide vast of features that you can tweak.

Its all about balance protection and not being aggressive.

Arcabit is good but behind in terms of practical techniques of preventive measures.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.