Battle Are ASUS Phones of good quality?

ifacedown

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
What can you say about the quality of Asus mobile phones in general?

Why is it that their website do not mention any glass protection like Gorilla Glass? Are their phones particularly protected with special glass?

What about camera? I am planning to buy Zenfone Max M1 (entry-level phone, don't have budget yet). The model Zenfone Max M1 has no written review yet on the net, only unboxing and quick hands-on on Youtube.

Thanks.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Ah well i think the new smartphone is out a few days ago or so right thats why they(protection) are not out yet they are working on it i guess so thats not the best phone nor top phone for a reason, and why didn't you try Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) ? they also have the screen protector its on Amazon and maybe Asus store, the camera are very good..

Pardon me for my English..

Reactions: vtqhtr413

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.