In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
therefore your observation is biased

Well "I" did start that statement off with the letter "I" so therefore you are correct that it is biased. :)

Well yes and no. I consider them bound to eachother as for example Oxygen is not only existing here on our planet but is a key element in the Universe ( number 3 after Hydrogen and Helium ) and also Aliens in space use it but I do ofcourse point more as noted on the study/exploration of our own planet first then others as it is after all here we live and not in space, well some seam to do and that could be another thread. :oops:

I'm sorry about that @upnorth, i didn't mean everything you said was a different subject. I know very well that oxygen is very prevalent in the universe.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

It is known now that Mars did have water at one time. Where did it go?
I have two theories.
1. it used to be in the same spot as earth but collided with earth and was knocked out of the sweet spot.
2. it was hit another small planet knocking it out.

In the book you can read online it mentions a small planet not earth hit Mars so hard it almost went all the way through the planet. Mars Earth Wars is the book.

The highest ranking officer that became a ufooligist is Robert Dean. He was allowed to read the work being done by the USA because of his security clearance. He put out a two you tube on it. He was in the Korean war and Vietnam.
I also found a PDF showing he really was stationed where he claimed in the later 60's. It a pretty watch. I think he was 80 years old in the video I watched and has a pony tail. He had the most top level of security clearance you can have. Cosmic Top secret.

NATO classifications[edit]

For example, sensitive information shared amongst NATO allies has four levels of security classification; from most to least classified:[13]

1. COSMIC TOP SECRET (CTS)
  2. NATO SECRET (NS)
  3. NATO CONFIDENTIAL (NC)
  4. NATO RESTRICTED (NR)

Reactions: vtqhtr413

Yellowing

Level 5
Verified
Jun 7, 2018
Why do you think this proves anything? Anyone can make PDFs. In-fact it's an excerpt from the "UFO UpDates" Mailing List and nothing else. Does not sound like the most trustworthy thing. :)

Don't you think that someone you know by his real name, that was the most top-secret guy ever in cold war times and beyond, would still live after he told even a single thing to anyone publicly? And he even did it over the internet. Yet he wasn't even held responsible for it under law, I assume?
No, that's just some guy who wants to be important, but isn't. :(

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Why do you think this proves anything? Anyone can make PDFs. In-fact it's an excerpt from the "UFO UpDates" Mailing List and nothing else. Does not sound like the most trustworthy thing. :)

Don't you think that someone you know by his real name, that was the most top-secret guy ever in cold war times and beyond, would still live after he told even a single thing to anyone publicly? And he even did it over the internet. Yet he wasn't even held responsible for it under law, I assume?
No, that's just some guy who wants to be important, but isn't. :(

He explains in his videos why the Gov never bothered him. I am not going to argue with you about this. Your government does this way different than the USA does.

Reactions: vtqhtr413

lowdetection

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
I don't have a answer that say yes or no, maybe we are just lucky to be here?

I think we are not alone, but the distances of space, plus other factors into the equation, will keep us alone,

also, whoever see or saw us, will stay away from us I think :eek:

There is a good book anyway, I invite to read, or just think about,

If the Universe Is Teeming with Aliens ... WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

I think explain the reasons of Fermi's Paradox very good...

In my opinion, many humanize life too much, thinking people with starships will come tomorrow to earth, instead are chemical process, taking long time, many fails, sometime good, then fail again, pure product of randomness and system condition...

Many places in the world, still not have stable "unions" even if they call them unions, we are not ready for intergalactic union right now, even if they come, maybe in 300 years from now...

Just I think a planet that less than 100 years ago was making war each other, is not capable of cooperate with alien, first we need cooperate globally. :alien:

Last edited:

Aerdian

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2018
I don't have a answer that say yes or no, maybe we are just lucky to be here?

I think we are not alone, but the distances of space, plus other factors into the equation, will keep us alone,

also, whoever see or saw us, will stay away from us I think :eek:

There is a good book anyway, I invite to read, or just think about,

If the Universe Is Teeming with Aliens ... WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

I think explain the reasons of Fermi's Paradox very good...

In my opinion, many humanize life too much, thinking people with starships will come tomorrow to earth, instead are chemical process, taking long time, many fails, sometime good, then fail again, pure product of randomness and system condition...

Many places in the world, still not have stable "unions" even if they call them unions, we are not ready for intergalactic union right now, even if they come, maybe in 300 years from now...

Just I think a planet that less than 100 years ago was making war each other, is not capable of cooperate with alien, first we need cooperate globally. :alien:

I agree. Who knows how far away we are from the next "intelligent" beings in the universe. And, consider that, chances are, very few of these "intelligent beings" are probably at all interested in space. Then consider at what level in space exploration the beings that are interested in it are. They could be significantly farther along than we are, but still not to the level of travelling light years and light years away. I feel that too many people humanize life on other planets far too much. What's the chance that other life is exactly like us...or even remotely similar to us? Very slim.

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

download-4.png

Thales

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017
Yes, the cosmic top secret is something that sounds fake and ridiculous. I do not know who came up with this name but he/she watched more star trek than me.

Reactions: lowdetection

Aerdian

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2018
I gave you my picture and location where I currently live on Earth but you still don't believe me. ;)
We are watching you for centuries and we interfere all the time.
We saved this planet many times. You are still children to us and not ready for the truth, sorry :(

Thanks for saving the planet :) I, as well as probably everyone else, really appreciate it :ROFLMAO:

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
What's the chance that other life is exactly like us...or even remotely similar to us? Very slim.

Even if life were looking for just so happens to be even somewhat intelligent, could be just bacteria but that's something at least. In any case like you said, life remotely similar to us? Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very slim :LOL:. You have to figure all the processes that have happened on Earth in the past 4 billion years to produce what we have today. Who we are. Going to be very hard to mimic those same steps. :LOL: As i said i would be very satisfied to know if even living bacteria exists on another planet. Jupiter's moon Europa seems like a good prospect within our solar system.

Aerdian

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2018
Even if life were looking for just so happens to be even somewhat intelligent, could be just bacteria but that's something at least. In any case like you said, life remotely similar to us? Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very slim :LOL:. You have to figure all the processes that have happened on Earth in the past 4 billion years to produce what we have today. Who we are. Going to be very hard to mimic those same steps. :LOL: As i said i would be very satisfied to know if even living bacteria exists on another planet. Jupiter's moon Europa seems like a good prospect within our solar system.

Exactly :) Bacteria or something like bacteria is probably the easiest type of life to find, as you said, there's a good chance Europa has some sort of life like bacteria.

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Thanks for saving the planet :) I, as well as probably everyone else, really appreciate it :ROFLMAO:

Only 'saving' in so much as a farmer saves his cattle for sub-servant use, that'd be my guess if it was true.

If they are here, I would assume it's not entirely benign and their 'meddling' may have impeded the smooth, graceful evolution of humanity over many thousands of years with abrupt leaps that humanity wasn't quite ready to partake in. Also I would guess, eventually, less than benign intervention has probably taken place and a significant portion of the ills of humanity may have resulted. Quite possibly, religions themselves and all of the wars, trauma and suffering surrounding religions and religious war may be part of that. False gods, demigods, demons, jinn, all of it may simply be the same beings.

Theoretically, they may exist at a slightly different frequency than we do, hence, largely invisible with technology to impede on a different frequency realm. Similar to how a radio tunes into a station and can then listen to the station, or a darkfield microscope can see germs, but our eyes can't without the technology. If that is the case, then it stands to reason they're incredibly manipulative beings utilizing advanced technology with the advantage of largely being invisible unless we have sufficient technology or devices to detect them. I'd guess their technology is microwave based, and that some sort of magnetic field variance detector might trip if they are around. My theory might explain the disappearing ships and lack of concrete evidence and the incredible levels of manipulation targeted individuals, gang stalked people (like Webroot founder) and others endure with little to no physical evidence presenting and entirely rational, stable people reporting? <shrug>

Their 'agenda' would be open to just speculation, should they exist. Perhaps engineering the ability for them to sustain themselves in our frequency range. Or engineering humans to be more vulnerable or in closer parity with their frequency range. Just throwing all of this out there like a bag of grass seed for the conversation. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.