ArmorAntivirus - Have you tried this antivirus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
We use our Home PC for internet surfing, entertainment or for downloading some important data from the internet. Sometimes we use external devices like pen drive and hard disk. Viruses attack your PC through such external devices and through the internet and can damage or steal your important data. Our Antivirus is design to detect and delete such viruses and protect your PC.
To protect your LAN connection from hackers and viruses, there is a need for some network protection. Some companies prefer Local Area Network connection and have important software’s like Accounting, Billing, ERP, and MIS over the networks. Some viruses disturb the networks and communication between networks. So Armor Network product is specially design to protect your Networks.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I just installed this, but was unable to try it as you need to activate it before using it. It would seem that there is no way to get a trial license, Judging by the unpolished looking UI, I'm guessing they are using their own signatures, and I'm not missing anything by not being able to use it.

Reactions: Handsome Recluse
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.