Article: "Why I don't care very much about tablets anymore"

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
I have no interest in having one unless the price comes down for me so much so, that they're paying me to have it... my laptop and pc are more than upto the job without charging the earth! :)

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
I've never been interested in tablet PCs.
You can (As LaserWraith said) do everything that a tablet can do in separate devices. (And can do them much better).

Tommy

Feb 27, 2011
Maybe if a tablet had a slide out keyboard I would want one and if they didn't limit me to how much software I can use on it.

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
what everyone he says it true. it makes me wonder why everyone want for instance Ipad.

Regards,
Valentin N

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
Valentinchen N said:
what everyone he says it true. it makes me wonder why everyone want for instance Ipad.

I wouldn't buy one, but I wouldn't mind one if somebody wanted to give it to me.

I was mocking my brother-in-law when he showed me his new iPad until he told me he won it at work. :angry:

Until then, my Palm Pilot does me just fine...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.