Expired Ashampoo Anti-Malware Full Version

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Ashampoo Anti-Malware 1.21 is being offered for free for today only (January 25, 2013). During this giveaway period, you can go to this giveaway page HERE and click “Download Now” button to get this fully licensed software for free.

enjoy

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
You can find more information about Ashampoo Anti-Malware here

As far as I'm aware it's using Emsisoft Anti-Malware based on EAM 4 - 4.5 [Emsisoft and Ikarus engines], if I'm not mistaken, which is considerably heavier on resources compared to EAM 6 / 6.5 / 7.

tapoo

Level 4
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
license validity???

Ashampoo
®
Anti-Malware
Version 1.2.1, 2010/09/01

it released 2 years ago, and no new version after that, does it even update signature files?? does they still support it...

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@ tapoo.....I dont really know I have not even thought about this product until now. I think some of Ashampoos software is good however I am not sure about the Anti Malware.

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
well just as I expected. It is still the old version a few years old and it freezes in the middle of the first big update like in the past. It will not finish updating signature. So I uninstall it.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This is not available anymore.Closed and move to expired

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.