askalan's - Powered by own DNS-Server, Tor and Linux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
Why you are using the comodo internet security with with Kasper sky?!this config will make you into trouble soon....also you need to disable the defense +
Comodo Disabling Defense+and Sandboxing For Specific Files Selectively | Internet Security v5.9/5.10
if you want to use it with Kasper.
My bad I thought you are using cis.
Btw you can use the Comodo cloud av with Kasperper which is lighter and better companion for the free version of Kasper sky.
I use Comodo Firewall only for sandboxing and Firewall. I disabled there the real-time, cloud scanners. I doesn't think that a complete malware protection would be score better in the performance but I will test this in the next days.

I would consider some type of system backup solution.
You are secure! Thanks for sharing your config :)
If I would restore a system backup it would take the same time like a re-install of my complete system (2 hours with configuration). I like also to ad here that i doesn't need so a solution! The chances that I destroy my system are very, very, very low!

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
CCleaner is not an on-demand scanner.
CCleaner is an on-demand scanner. It scans for data cache and invalid/not used registry entrys. I use it for the privacy.

Follow suggestions about backups.
I quote myself: "If I would restore a system backup it would take the same time like a re-install of my complete system (2 hours with configuration). I like also to add here that I doesn't need a solution! The chances that I destroy my system are very, very, very low!"

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
Changed Sophos to NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro, Kaspersky Anti-Randomware Tool for Business and Windows Defender Security. Added uBlock for blocking YouTube ads. I'm in the test phase of sig-free security. How about disabling Defender?

Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
Strong and secure, default deny setup. :)
I wonder how Zemana Antilogger will work with Windows 10 updates and upgrades.;)
If there will be problems, then you always can drop Zemana & Firefox, and use Edge instead.
From my experience, Windows 10 does not like 3-rd party security solutions.

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
Strong and secure, default deny setup. :)
I wonder how Zemana Antilogger will work with Windows 10 updates and upgrades.;)
If there will be problems, then you always can drop Zemana & Firefox, and use Edge instead.
From my experience, Windows 10 does not like 3-rd party security solutions.
Well, it's working for me with no problems :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.