Solved Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.facebook.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

taga

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 10, 2016
I got this "attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.facebook.com" message after my browser kept saying "your connection is not private", and currently using the below software

• COMODO INTERNET SECURITY SUITE
  • ZEMANA
  • WISE CARE
What other software do I need to better protect my pc from this kind of situation?, I am going to install the free version of LastPass, hope this version of LastPass will help

taga

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 10, 2016
I actually got passed this, so I cannot take a print screen, but I got an image to exactly what I saw from Google Images for your information, except the image I uploaded is for a different url

Attachments

• qzoOe.png
    qzoOe.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,130
Reactions: _CyberGhosT_
Upvote 0

taga

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 10, 2016
There was an option at the bottom left hand side which said something like "Proceed unsafely" something like that, since I cannot remember what the exact wording was, that's how I got passed, so technically, I did not fix it the proper way, except, I took a risk going through with caution

Reactions: DardiM
Upvote 0

taga

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 10, 2016
There was an option at the bottom left hand side which said something like "Proceed unsafely" something like that, since I cannot remember what the exact wording was, that's how I got passed, so technically, I did not fix it the proper way, except, I took a risk going through with caution, maybe not try this, except try getting it fixed properly

Reactions: DardiM
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.