Attention All You Adblocking Experts, See If Your Ad Blocker Can Get Past This Anti-Ad Blocking Site

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I thought you were using Chinese Chromium 'cuz it has everything configured out of the box.
I am using 360 Extreme Explorer as my main browser, with uBlock Origin for adblocking. However, I use Edge (with Adguard) solely for watching YouTube videos. I find that Edge is noticably faster than other browsers when scrolling through the list of videos shown on youtube.com. With other browsers I get lag when paging up/down through the list of videos.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
No need to use an Adblocker on that site, as there are 4 clearly labelled blocks for Advertisement.

Visited with Chrome for Android
Running on Android Marshmallow
Correction:
3 Block Ads in the sidebar and 2 Banner Ads on the main page. Not intrusive and with Personalised Ads you might find a better Offer for something you like.
Visited with Edge for Windows & Running on Windows 10

Blocked by Ghostery, no Ads displayed or Notifications to Disable AdBlocker
Visited with Chrome for Windows (Ghostery) & Running on Windows 10

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.