Privacy News Australian Government Passes Controversial World-First Anti-Encryption Law

oneeye

Level 4
Verified
Jul 14, 2014
This is the exact one world government police state [edited], that will actually create terrorism. Nobody likes to be controlled, monitored, censored or watched and this goes too far. If anything this almost seems like step or preclude to the Matrix/AI takeover. People are sick and beyond tired of it. This will bring the collapse of society eventually. People will eventually be suppressed to the point of turning the tables. This is only going to create a divide in humanity of people who value privacy, freedom, vs the Dictatorship of control under the illusion of "freedom".

Trade Freedom for security and Lose both.

I am 100% sure there will be a huge resistance to this, and those that want privacy/freedom will be labeled as terrorists.

And we always claimed that the conspiracy theorists were crazy. Well they tried to warn us.

We are offically screwed lads, and better prepare youself for the One world Police State,

Hell the book of Revelation is pretty much happening right before us. (If you are religious)

Wait until you have to scan your biometrics to:

*Drive
*Use the Internet
*Travel
*Buy or Sell.
*Be allowed (scanned by facial recognition) to basically go anywhere.

You may be blacklisted (arrested on sight) if you:
*Talk against the govt (freedom of speech gone)
*Say certain things online
*Believe in a religion ( looking at Muslims)

Look at China's social credit score.

Oh we are so screwed.

Fear Not! True believers have a get out of jail Free Card.

oneeye

Level 4
Verified
Jul 14, 2014
I don't know where i stand on this really because i agree that every country should keep their citizens safe from crime and terrorism but on the other hand i believe that Joe public has rights to privacy :emoji_fearful:

That's all well and good saying less than 10 but if you say that to one of those victims families then they'll say it's 10 too many (as would i) but i do agree that it's about control. :)

Governments are horrible at Security, what makes them think they can protect anyone better by this? It's only access they want. Easy access at that! Please don't make excuses for any government intrusive practices.

dabluez98

Level 3
Verified
Oct 2, 2018
hey, this might actually be a good thing - many people here might not know, but for those who have played Bloodborne on the PS4/Xbox/whatever console, it appears that those monsters are actually making it out of the game and come to real life through encrypting the data, and I think we need to find a way to battle this - forcing an inch decryption would mean we are safe from those monsters. I for one would not want to be fighting with them.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.