AV-Comparatives May 2017 test. Windows Defender did great!

Orion

Level 2
Verified
Apr 8, 2016
You have to stop calling myself a rude person! You have offended myself for several times here ;)

Sorry if it offended you but What you said was extremely taunting and you went on with a personal attack
You don't have to like our testing here but you have to respect the work/efforts of other community members. You can't claim your own opinion as facts!
What are the real infection sources ? I'm assuming your thoughts we don't have to run the samples from the desktop...

I don't like such people like you they want to tell "I know everything about malware"

When did I say i discredit your tests...i was simply talking about flaws and why it shoudn't be taken at face value but you got emotional on it and started saying I discredit your tests and "I don't like people like you" You think this is kind? You guys have taken this too far.

I have apologized multiple times trying to settle it but I think some of you want to go on.Some of you still haven't spoken about what can be done to improve the end user experience but instead you people want to call me names trying to illuminate the flaws I thought made sense.

You all want to be the victim.Shameful!

I am sorry again.Goodbye MT.

Reactions: roger_m

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Everybody has an opinion and everyone's opinion is not always right.
Discuss the topic and leave the personal comments out or the thread will be closed.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.