AV-Comparatives: Real-World Protection Test (February 2016)

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
8984568.png

Full Article

Jrs30

Level 11
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Well, I antivirus ESET use did not do well.
Good thing I do not take these tests very seriously, because I see that ESET does much more than that on a daily basis.
As many say, the best tester is the user himself who actually see WHAT is being done, closely following. :)

H

hjlbx

Splitting detection hairs between Vipre, Trend, Emsisoft, Bitdefender, Avira... statistically, it just isn't significant in the course of typical computing.

At least you know Emsisoft's Behavior Blocker\HIPS is doing a great job from the results (yellow part of column). Anyone who has used EAM\EIS knows what I mean. Emsisoft is one of the best all the way around - with virtually no major issues.

ESET bad day. That's just how it goes sometimes.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.