AV-Comparatives: Real-World Protection Test (February 2016)

Dirk41

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
excuse me (sorry i asked in the wrong thread before,i am going to delete the other question), when they say microsoft, they refer to MSE or defender?if yu go on their wesite and click on MS column, it shows MSE

edit: sorry i can't delete

Last edited:

Dirk41

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
excuse me (sorry i asked in the wrong thread before,i am going to delete the other question), when they say microsoft, they refer to MSE or defender?if yu go on their wesite and click on MS column, it shows MSE

edit: sorry i can't delete

if someone was interested, i emailed them and they told me real world protection test are made on w7 and MSE, other test on w10 and defender. trust defender, it is better then MSE

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.