Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
truzolgrtnsdbczmjtfhnmbykuoviadczubpvimfwzwrgrzybyxdrfvrskeaqyrqlsizmdewnjhqvuhlwnxkwlxedifrhwhfjlyy

http://chart.av-comparatives.org/chart1.php?chart=chart2&year=2015&month=5&sort=1&zoom=3

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
So for that test, seems a little fact where Avira and Bitdefender have definite spot than before where place on 1st and 2nd place.

However the problem rely on yellow marks which are never counted at all especially BB with user interaction approval like F-secure, Emsisoft, AVG and few others which should change the overall ranks.

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Panda , i worth it !!!

cfBeSj9.jpg

Bora , Time to get kicks in !!!
Looking at this implies Panda is better than Eset or am I somehow misinterpretting what you are trying to show??;):p
Please elaborate!!;)

Reactions: frogboy

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
I always feel these tests are very inaccurate... I always get a bit or a lot different results. Panda better in real world test when compared to ESET, Bitdefender, Kaspersky, and Emsisoft? That's pretty funny... Get out of here with that.

Cch123

Level 7
Verified
May 6, 2014
There is nothing surprising about Panda and Trend Micro performing well on this test. They are considered among the small group of AV companies that are trustable. Mind you, Trend Micro is the third largest provider of endpoint protections. In corporate environments, they shield against threats that home users will never imagine facing, and they would be ditched if they can't protect the networks. Also, their cloud reputation and behaviour blocker has improved by a lot in the 2015 edition.

As for Panda, they are one of the pioneers of cloud technologies and behaviour blockers. As mentioned by others, real world protection tests consider every aspect of the software and not just signature protection. Eset undoubtedly have some of the best signatures and its malware analysis teams are really fast at adding definitions. However, as always in such tests, there is the "luck" component.

Reactions: woodrowbone
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.