Thread author
Jul 1, 2013
Which one should i pick ? :)

Can't decide , give me your suggestions :D

P.S

I'm new here :D Helloooo :D

Z

ZeroDay

Hello and welcome :) My vote goes to Bitdefender internet security. But as long as you watch your browsing habits and don't download applications from unknown sources you should be good to go with either one.

normalizerx

Level 2
Oct 9, 2012
I voted for Avast, as for me (and not only) since a few versions back Bitdefender is very buggy and unstable. Sometimes starts good and then bugs and problems appear. It's engine is good though and fortunately better programmers include it in their much less buggier and stable products.[/align]

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
In the topic of things, does Bitdefender still have the Sandbox (not referring to SafePay)? Thanks. :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello,

Need more information than which one is better. Are you talking about detection rate, performance, malware removal rate?

souhrid

Level 5
Jun 29, 2012
My vote will definitely go for bitdefender,but it's really buggy ,avast on the otherhand provide protection with no performance impact and have all features that a good internet security suite should have.avast is also reported to have some minor bugs but nothing series though

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.