BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
What's new in avast! Free Antivirus 9.0.2014 Beta 1:

• Stream Filtering -- fixed stability and compatibility issues, it's running smooth and fast now, so no more browsing problems
  • ARA/ARC -- implemented internal architecture improvements, if you can, please test these components, thanks a lot
  • Firewall -- the firewall should be more stable and with better compatibility with other network applications
  • Improved! Software Updater – new installation wizard lets you download and install multiple updates at once directly from download.com
  • Improved! Browser Cleanup – improved detection and removal of browser protectors, those tools that try to block us from getting rid of annoying toolbars
  • Improved! GrimeFighter – now supporting 12 additional languages and with an advanced console for more control of optimization tasks. Go ahead and fight the Grime!
Download: avast! Free Antivirus 9.0.2014 Beta 1 | 83.9 MB (Non commercial freeware)
View: Avast! Website | Release Notes

usmangujjar

Verified
Jan 24, 2014
i reffered Avast free, my 2 friends installed it using links. but my avast account is not telling me, there is yet 0(zero) referrals,

any one gained a copy of Avast Internet Security by referring??

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
@usmangujjar I have indeed, sometimes it may take a couple of hours or a day, before it's recognised as a referral. Patience. :D

Changed title.

G

Guest28

A new setting under the hood check it out.

Attachments

• avast.png
    avast.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 554
G

Guest28

Also i don't know if this is just me. But i test every beta of avast and it seems to kick butt every time. When the final release of the software comes avast just seems to go down hill again. I find avast beta's to actually be more aggressive against malware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.