App Review Avast Free Antivirus Prevention Test (MrITReviews)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

Feedback is always appreciated. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
I would have to say more working links next time, i think only 2 worked because i dont think the js.js did anything and there were two of them. otherwise i didnt find any problems :)

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
imsoadude said:
I would have to say more working links next time, i think only 2 worked because i dont think the js.js did anything and there were two of them. otherwise i didnt find any problems :)

Righty o. Used them for the Kingsoft review as well. Get new ones every day.

P

Plexx

According to some posts and information scattered around the internet, the auto analysis or whatever they call it seems to be functioning properly in latest build. Worth putting it to the test but with custom settings probably.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
ZOU1 said:
I also enjoyed that Aussie heavy metal.

v8B6x.gif

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
ZOU1 said:
Nice review. I also enjoyed that Aussie heavy metal.

Ha, not the kind of music I would normally listen too, only reason why I'm using this type of music is because there is no copy-right in it.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
I see.

I just like teasing. Lack of copyright is a good reason.

Actually, the music is interesting.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.