Expired Avast Internet Security (2016) [6 months free]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
11392935_911178488905483_1831380415918260607_o.png

QIWI together with an online store Allsoft carries out the action: from 8 to 22 June 2015 all holders of Visa QIWI Wallet will get popular antivirus Avast Internet Security valid for six months.
download online installer (or this link)
• start the installation;
• click on the "Install trial 30 days "(actually - 180!)

Conditions of the action

- This is a trial license for 180 days (6 months) for home (personal) use.
- you get free updates for a period of validity of the license.
- No free technical support.
- Take advantage of the offer can be from 8 to 22 June 2015.

It should still work! :)

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Unsure how to get the licence? Sorry i don't speak the language :(

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
I just recently installed Avast Premier.
Unsure how to get the licence? Sorry i don't speak the language :(

After you download the file from here: https://www.avast.ru/download-thank-you.php?product=ISE-ONLINE-QIWI-RU&locale=ru-ru (link is in the first post provided by @BoraMurdar) you just run it, have it install the 30 day trial, and it will actually be 180 days. It will be in the language your computer is in so no need to worry about that. It's an online installer so it's automatic.

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Reactions: OokamiCreed

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
The giveaway should still work, use alternative download link in description. It will install Avast Internet Security 2016 version ;)

robbyrob

Level 1
Verified
Dec 21, 2014
ohh man just when I was about to get into some creative referrals! :p well I guess its back to the free version for me! didn't really use any of the other stuff.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.