Expired Avast Internet Security 2017 FREE for 12 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

idaho

Level 1
Verified
Nov 1, 2015
Avast has good detection, but for my feelings, has also many not usefull parts in IS. Yes, is posible unclick instalallation, but still feel as Emsisoft is far more clear and has things, what I personaly need to have only.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Can you uninstall and reinstall if you need to format the pc?
Can you connect to an email account?
Grateful
I remember last year, there was an identical promo of Avast IS one year free.
If I remember correctly, I got the license, but by uninstalling and reinstalling it after a bit of time and entering the same key, I was not able to reactivate the product.
Now I've not yet tried this new promo, but my advice is to keep Avast IS for the duration of the license.

D

Deleted member 2913

It works fine here, 365 days trial, only the clean up tool doesn't seem to work in this promo.
Here its trial 30 days...

Attached is the screenshot...

Attachments

• scr.png
    scr.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 661

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Here its trial 30 days...

Attached is the screenshot...
Strange...have you installed in the past other Avast IS promo versions on your PC?
Or perhaps a limited number of activations? I have not translated the page from German.

Reactions: Marko :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.