Advice Request Avast Paid Online Research?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
For me, it's the sheer sorriness of offering someone $100 for 2 hours of their time. o/c they are only going to choose knowledgeable individuals, but what computer literate human would volunteer to spend 2 hours telling avast how to fix their business? For $100? Obviously, morons will be the only volunteers and will offer stupid ideas at this level, meaning avast products get worse if anything.

Please Avast, hire a competent staff or consultants, pay the prrice, and get your work done. Make a real offer to competent professionals if it's business advice or consultation you want. Seriously, noone that could help avast in this way would see this as anything but seeking free consulting and top input. In the end they won't get anything...such a silly application of self-promotion. I really wonder what holds the world together sometimes lol...

Avast Team

From Avast
Verified
Developer
Apr 23, 2018
There's a lot more information about the program here in the Online Research FAQ.

Directly from the FAQ (under What will I do in the study?) "It could be as simple as comparing two different software interfaces and letting us know which you like best. Or we could ask you to install a prototype app on your computer, play around with it, and then give us feedback."

There's also an email you can contact with any further questions at all: onlineresearch@avast.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.