App Review Avast Premium 2019 with Hardened Mode Bypassed

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

dJim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 12, 2016
Im sorry but i dont trust on this channel of youtube, he can literally bypassed all suites, firewall, AV...something strange if you follow each movement he do.

Reactions: stefanos

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
The RoxasDev tests are brutal.

But yes, one would wonder if the tests are intended to bypass everything..

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
I'd definitely state personal discretion should be used on videos such as these. :)

~LDogg

technology

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Jul 5, 2013
I know that every program have a weak point but to bypass all high rated software with different mechanism and protection tools from the same person , it's something let me surprised
but also to consider that there is no complete software with 100% protection

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
In his Comodo IS Premium test, Kyrox was contained. Then he ran it again and allowed it. I didn't watch every single test, but did several. Something ain't right with his methodology. Also, in Comodo, Cruelsister asked for a copy of his malware and he refuse. If it was that good, why not let others test it?

dJim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 12, 2016
It looks like more a " promo " for a ransom. Most if not all suites,av , firewalls up to their cloud when any new malware comes so it should be in their data base yet.

Reactions: oldschool

RodM1956

Level 4
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
In his Comodo IS Premium test, Kyrox was contained. Then he ran it again and allowed it. I didn't watch every single test, but did several. Something ain't right with his methodology. Also, in Comodo, Cruelsister asked for a copy of his malware and he refuse. If it was that good, why not let others test it?

Because she doesn't have the security clearance for that information....

Windows_Security

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
Prochain fois, utilize Avast Anglaise et music Francaise? Because I understand the English music lyrics but have problems understanding the French program options, It looks to me that it Ransomware protection works in blacklist mode (not in 'strict' white list mode).

Blacklist protection has it flaws. What else is new? :)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.