Expired Avast Premium Security - 6 month free license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/352-avast-premium-security-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
-Go to the indicated page
-Follow Instructions
-You can use google Translator (Ru->En)

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
box.jpg

Get a free license for Avast Premium Security for 6 months. Comprehensive antivirus provides advanced features to protect your computer from viruses and other Internet threats.

Avast Premium Security will protect not only from viruses, the product’s functionality allows you to block ransomware, trojans and spyware, analyze it in the cloud and detect malicious files, and ensuredata privacy .

Some features of Avast Premium Security:
  • Site Authentication.
  • Two-way firewall .
  • Built-in sandbox.
  • Webcam protection from malicious actions.
  • Permanent data deletion.
  • Automatic software update .
Homepage:

Note:
A license is provided for one home computer.

Tiamati

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 8, 2016
Can i use this giveaway to get a 6 month free license for android?

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
Promotion is excellent and working . Today i have installed this excellent giveaway . It has 183 days of activation .
View attachment 224434

Get a free license for Avast Premium Security for 6 months. Comprehensive antivirus provides advanced features to protect your computer from viruses and other Internet threats.

Avast Premium Security will protect not only from viruses, the product’s functionality allows you to block ransomware, trojans and spyware, analyze it in the cloud and detect malicious files, and ensuredata privacy .

Some features of Avast Premium Security:
  • Site Authentication.
  • Two-way firewall .
  • Built-in sandbox.
  • Webcam protection from malicious actions.
  • Permanent data deletion.
  • Automatic software update .
Homepage:

Note:
A license is provided for one home computer.
Today , i have installed this excellent giveaway . It works perfectly . I have 183 days of subscription .
Thank you :emoji_clap:

russ0408

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jul 28, 2013
I was sitting here at my computer, arthritis bothering me so I thought I'd light up my pipe full of the good stuff which defiantly helps relieve some of the pain, but does not help with spelling or english. But as stoned as I am I decided to pay MalwareTips a visit. When I came in, I noticed this Avast post. I bought Avast Premier for a very good price from my daughter-in-law who is a manager at one of the Staples here in town. Avast is like one of those programs like Auslogics Defrag. You know it's full of that pup ##### and that but it doesn't matter, because at least I found Auslogics Defrag worked best on a hdd hard drive. You knew how to get rid of all the crap after. Avast is the same way it's always in the top five in all the tests, and they are using Avast Free to be tested. After I installed Avast I read a few posts on how to lower the telemetry of Avast and of course I enabled the harden mode. So far I'm really enjoying Avast reasonably light. Give it a go anyway.

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
Uninstalled after the downloaded online installer only yielded a 30-day trial, upgrade-able to 90-days if an additional trial to Avast's VPN service was accepted.

i'm curious if you made a mistake. there are two links, one for deal and one for avast paid/trial that was given. at the top of the post is the link for the deal:

Avast Premium Security - бесплатная лицензия на 6 месяцев

but at bottom of post, the avast homepage link is given. if you click it mistakenly, you will be downloading their 30 day free trial.

did you do this by accident? or did you have problems with the correct link?

supplementary to this: there are very specific directions that are given on the giveaway page, which involve clicking update after install, and rebooting computer. it will not give full version unless you do these. did you do the reboot etc?

I put this deal on a couple of older laptops, and it actually gave me 365 days on one of them. 😳
the luck of the leprechauns is upon you, you should buy a lotto ticket b/f it wears off, lol.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.