App Review AVG 2013 Free Test and Review(MalwareDoctor)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

How would you rate AVG 2013 Free ?

• 5 Stars (Excellent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 Stars (Very Good)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 3 Stars (Good)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 2 Stars (Fair)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 1 Star (Poor)

• I didn't try AVG 2013 Free!

• Total voters

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012

Errors have been corrected. Have a good day and enjoy the review. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aventador

Sep 5, 2012
Give me a break guys. YouTube is filled with foul language. If it offends you then you better close your eyes and ears. Gezz. At least he uses his voice unlike these silent reviews with music no one cares to hear.

P

Plexx

Aventador said:
Give me a break guys. YouTube is filled with foul language. If it offends you then you better close your eyes and ears. Gezz. At least he uses his voice unlike these silent reviews with music no one cares to hear.

If you got a problem with silent reviews with music that no one cares to hear than simply don't watch.

@MalwareDoctor: Although I wasn't too bothered about the language issue, indeed does not sound that professional. Nevertheless, I believe that was not intentional at all.

Everyone makes mistakes even when editing the video.

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Biozfear said:
Aventador said:

If you got a problem with silent reviews with music that no one cares to hear than simply don't watch.

@MalwareDoctor: Although I wasn't too bothered about the language issue, indeed does not sound that professional. Nevertheless, I believe that was not intentional at all.

Everyone makes mistakes even when editing the video.
I just deleted it. Sorry if anyone took offense to it(especially directed for you InternetChicken), I most certainly did not intend on that slipping by.Biozfear describes it perfectly, it was a unintentional and I am truly embarrassed by the result(I usually watch the entire review before publishing,just in a rush yesterday evening and that part would have been certainly removed if I had watched the entire review). Going to re-release the review in a couple of minutes minus that one section and a couple of minor things. Thank you all for your understanding and I hope I have not lost any of you as viewers of my reviews. Have a good day.

P

Plexx

MalwareDoctor said:
I just deleted it. Sorry if anyone took offense to it(especially directed for you InternetChicken), I most certainly did not intend on that slipping by.Biozfear describes it perfectly, it was a unintentional and I am truly embarrassed by the result(I usually watch the entire review before publishing,just in a rush yesterday evening). Going to re-release the review in a couple of minutes minus that one section. Thank you all for your understanding.

No harm done. Things happen and as long as you correct it it is all good. I also made the mistake in forgetting to cut off part of the Panda test so it only proves no one is perfect. :)

I ain't however re-publish the panda test for one reason: no longer have the project file nor rec file since I did not back it up.

Keep it up.

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Biozfear said:
MalwareDoctor said:
I just deleted it. Sorry if anyone took offense to it(especially directed for you InternetChicken), I most certainly did not intend on that slipping by.Biozfear describes it perfectly, it was a unintentional and I am truly embarrassed by the result(I usually watch the entire review before publishing,just in a rush yesterday evening). Going to re-release the review in a couple of minutes minus that one section. Thank you all for your understanding.

No harm done. Things happen and as long as you correct it it is all good. I also made the mistake in forgetting to cut off part of the Panda test so it only proves no one is perfect. :)

I ain't however re-publish the panda test for one reason: no longer have the project file nor rec file since I did not back it up.

Keep it up.
Thanks. I always check back to see comments for my reviews here, but it was late last night and I did not see the feedback until later today. I deleted the video within 1 minute of seeing the comments(unlike your Panda video I have no choice but to remove the profanity, there is really no way around it) and fortunately I saved a copy of my review.

I am very appreciative of the support the MT community gives, and I never want content like that representing me and being potentially offensive to other members.

I am though glad someone brought it to my attention because I would have never known(received a couple questions about the video that gave no mention of it). Thanks again for your understanding, and the edited review should be up in a little while.

Robot_Z

Aug 14, 2012
Is it re-uploaded yet? I think I already saw it but I watch so many reviews it's hard to keep track. I have you subbed on YT so I will most definitely see it when I go on YT next.

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
@ MalwareDoctor Thank you ,
All Is Forgiven
xSSUX.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.