Battle AVG 2014 free or Avast 2014 Free or Comodo Internet Security Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmido66

Thread author
Jun 19, 2014
hey which is the best !!
i am not concerned with the memory usage or the interface , i just want to know which one gives the best protection and detection.

Y

yigido

you are right
so you see avira with comodo firewall is the best !
with you common sense every combo will be good. As I said, Avira can detect cracks but you cannot blame them about this.
Please buy those softwares or find open-source alternatives. If you need help I really help you about this issue. Or check our giveaways section maybe you can find your software there.

Avira looks better on latest tests. You can use Comodo Firewall for proactive defence, and you can use the Avira for real-time protection and cloud protection. BTW with this combo, you can also get Comodo Cloud detections.

Thanks

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
oh thanks but is avira better than avast !
and i think avira delete the cracks and files which is not trusted is it right

Most of cracks are considerably dangerous and malicious , don't use them at all ;)
That's why I prefer open sourced softwares or the free one if any, if there isn't any..then just google it for giveaway, if you lucky enough you will find one :)

And according to your question I would pick Avast, Avira or Qihoo with CF, CF is really good for preventing malicious files from running on our system while avast is quite good for protection with low FP's :)

hmido66

Thread author
Jun 19, 2014
Most of cracks are considerably dangerous and malicious , don't use them at all ;)
That's why I prefer open sourced softwares or the free one if any, if there isn't any..then just google it for giveaway, if you lucky enough you will find one :)

And according to your question I would pick Avast, Avira or Qihoo with CF, CF is really good for preventing malicious files from running on our system while avast is quite good for protection with low FP's :)
with you common sense every combo will be good. As I said, Avira can detect cracks but you cannot blame them about this.
Please buy those softwares or find open-source alternatives. If you need help I really help you about this issue. Or check our giveaways section maybe you can find your software there.

Avira looks better on latest tests. You can use Comodo Firewall for proactive defence, and you can use the Avira for real-time protection and cloud protection. BTW with this combo, you can also get Comodo Cloud detections.

Thanks
hey guys i just use cracks with a few games not with programs :)
but if it is dangerous i will stop using it

Reactions: Rahadian Putra

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
I agree with the above 2 colleagues. mainly @yigido
I do not like Comodo IS, I think your antivirus too weak (my opinion), would be cool if you actually used a combo, with any of the big antivirus + free proactive defense and customizations Comodo Firewall, no doubt you will have options great protection
Avast + CFW, Avira +CFW orAVG + CFW :)

Last edited:
Reactions: hmido66

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
hey which is the best !!
i am not concerned with the memory usage or the interface , i just want to know which one gives the best protection and detection.

My Personal Opinion:
Qihoo 360 internet security (Top detection free software) + Private Firewall (free also and not so annoying as comodo firewall)

About your question:
AVG & Avast have been improved lately so they are almost equal.Choose what makes you feel better and your system response faster, but definitely stay away from comodo unless if you like tons of pop ups and your legit software to be sandboxed as ''unknown''

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.