Expired AVG Antivirus 2012 And Zemana Antilogger One Year License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davids

Thread author
Dec 29, 2011
AVG is another good free antivirus apart from Avast & Avira if you can`t afford the paid one .AAA (Avast,AVG & Avira ) team gives you an option to choose from the three Aces to protect your computer.If you are an android user you can also get a free android antivirus from AVG here. Now here is a chance for Windows user to win a paid AVG Antivirus 2012 valid for 1 year not only this along with the protection they will also get a license for Zemana Antilogger for extra security.

If you are a free AV user then its a good chance to get a paid antivirus along with a good antilogger both valid for 1 year.Intotal 10 keys will be given or I must say 10 winners ( 1 AVG + 1 Zemana license ) would be announced on 18th April (As usual this giveaway is for the needy )

Rules to participate in contest:-

You need to Tweet this post or share it in your Facebook profile ( Dont create new ids for this it wont be counted & accepted ) & post the links here where ever you promoted the giveaway( Its mandatory for all the giveaways on Experts Galaxy till now ).Also make sure that your profile settings or tweet settings are such that we can verify the entry.

To participate in contest Please Visit:-
http://www.expertsgalaxy.com/2012/03/avg-antivirus-2012-and-zemana.html

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
donotcrack said:
i will share my Zemana Antilogger One Year License
Leave comment on my blog :(

Does Zemana have a shelf-life..? I saw you won the contest there :) Congratulations :) Any AVG AV 2012 contest's around..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.