App Review AVG Free 2013 Prevention Test (MrITReviews)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Saw that this was requested here.

Feedback is always appreciated. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

loveboy_lion

Level 1
Verified
Feb 23, 2012
Its BAD thing i suppose if internet explorer connection settings getting changed
If it would happen to a normal user he wouldnt know that and all his traffic would be routed to bad guys and would be in real trouble
Even more trouble if he would do banking i suppose

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
loveboy_lion said:
Its BAD thing i suppose if internet explorer connection settings getting changed
If it would happen to a normal user he wouldnt know that and all his traffic would be routed to bad guys and would be in real trouble
Even more trouble if he would do banking i suppose

Agreed, it's something that AVG should block.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Thanks for the review. I liked the song as well, and I don't even listen to that style of music.

Much better than the other review I saw. It exposed vulnerability that the other review I saw did not.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Might of just been that threat I threw at it, but it did get me worried at first, because I might of had to start again :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.