Expired AVG Internet Security 2013 Free 6 Months License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
AVG Internet Security 2013 tops the Avg Free and Pro versions through a number of additional features, designed to offer the ultimate protection for everything you do online: shopping, banking, browsing, email, social networking and more. It builds a safer environment, by blocking all suspicious threats and all known malware types. But that’s not all. Its remarkable PC acceleration technology delivers faster and smoother video streaming without compromising your web experience. It also comes with smart performance technology for quicker scans and gaming without annoying lags and freezes caused by scheduled updates and scans.

The 2013 edition also features an additional level of privacy protection. The ‘Do Not Track’ feature gives you control over which websites can collect and use your data (available if you take AVG Security Toolbar as part of your installation), joining AVG Anti-Spam, Anti-Spyware and WiFi hacker-defeating technology to deliver powerful identity protection at home or on the move. All these features are delivered via a new, Easy Interface, making AVG Internet Security 2013 not just the fastest protection from AVG, but the easiest to manage too.

538x325xAVG-Internet-Security-2013.jpg.pagespeed.ic.o7lOHIHaSO.jpg

Half-year license number of AVG Internet Security 2013 Exclusively for PC FORMAT readers! This promo is by PC FORMAT for Poland uses only, so for you users from other countries, you will need a Poland IP first.

1. Go to the promo link with a Poland IP: http://blog.avg.pl/pcformat/

You may use this Poland proxy, or Google one yourself.
http://zigproxy.com/

2. Enter your E – mail , your name , and click on the button “Odbierz licencję”

861x363xAVG-Internet-Security-2013-Free-Giveaway.jpg.pagespeed.ic.u59d0LxKsX.jpg

3. You will get an email from AVG Polska <r.klimek@avg.pl>, click on the link “Proszę tutaj kliknąć, aby potwierdzić subskrypcję” to confirm your registration.

691x286xAVG-Internet-Security-2013-Registration-Confirm.jpg.pagespeed.ic.inozjajbJO.jpg

4. You will then get another email from AVG Polska <r.klimek@avg.pl>, containing your free serial license number. It seems that everyone shares the same license number (Hope AVG do not blacklisked this license

615x277xAVG-Internet-Security-2013-Free-License-Number.jpg.pagespeed.ic.muA-f5lFXT.jpg

5. Download AVG Internet Security 2013 from this link [Online Installer]. Install and active full version with received license number.

http://www.avg.com/ww-en/download-file-dm-triisc.tpl-stdfull

Enjoy :D

htp2005

Verified
Nov 21, 2012
Anyone in anywhere will revice liense is "IB2YE-X4HCY-96QVG-AA27N-NYM3Q-CEES4" and actived it before
30/06/2013. my english is very bad :)

zorror

Verified
Nov 25, 2012
thanks , I'm using this offer.
AVG used to be quite light but now when I tried it on my windows 8 ,it has quite a load on resources.
Is Avast lighter

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
zorror said:
AVG used to be quite light but now when I tried it on my windows 8 ,it has quite a load on resources.
Is Avast lighter

Avast has always been much lighter than AVG

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
BoraMurdar said:

If I remember AVG used to be faster back in the day.

zorror

Verified
Nov 25, 2012
BoraMurdar said:
zorror said:
Is Avast lighter

Well for some time I think I have to use AVG especially with Avira not being windows 8 compatible and the BSOD problems in AVAST

Anyway is there any way to permanently hide this notification, I hate it.
2dbqvf5.jpg

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
McLovin said:
BoraMurdar said:

This is not a section of the forum to discuss who is lighter on the system but now and last 8 years avast is lighter than AVG, a lot lighter so mentioning that AVG was "light" on the system is too irrelevant now
My opinion supported by facts of AV-Comparatives and AV-Test is that ESET is the lightest antivirus, than Webroot, MSE, and Avast...
Others are much heavier.

P

Plexx

BoraMurdar said:
This is not a section of the forum to discuss who is lighter on the system but now and last 8 years avast is lighter than AVG, a lot lighter so mentioning that AVG was "light" on the system is too irrelevant now
My opinion supported by facts of AV-Comparatives and AV-Test is that ESET is the lightest antivirus, than Webroot, MSE, and Avast...
Others are much heavier.

It all started with a user asking if one product was lighter than AVG since the user himself is actually using AVG and noticed some issues.

You then replied saying avast has always been light.

Another user replied saying avg used to be lighter.

You then reply with the above but at the same time contradict yourself by comparing lightness of the products.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Attempt to try this:
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-How-to-AVG-Free-2013-Notification-Ad-Removal

zorror said:
Anyway is there any way to permanently hide this notification, I hate it.
2dbqvf5.jpg

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Biozfear said:
BoraMurdar said:
Others are much heavier.

It all started with a user asking if one product was lighter than AVG since the user himself is actually using AVG and noticed some issues.

You then replied saying avast has always been light.

Another user replied saying avg used to be lighter.

You then reply with the above but at the same time contradict yourself by comparing lightness of the products.

Just wanted to be extensive in reply, user was asking is Avast lighter , I said it has always been lighter then user said that back in days AVG was lighter [which is not true] so I gave an explanation ...

P

Plexx

BoraMurdar said:
Just wanted to be extensive in reply, user was asking is Avast lighter , I said it has always been lighter then user said that back in days AVG was lighter [which is not true] so I gave an explanation ...

You tend to forget that a solution is not the same on all systems.

I can say avast ain't on me for example. And no, I do not use av tests or other tests performed by companies to determine this opinion.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Biozfear said:
BoraMurdar said:

You tend to forget that a solution is not the same on all systems.

I can say avast ain't on me for example. And no, I do not use av tests or other tests performed by companies to determine this opinion.

I know that you are doing tests and watched your videos on YouTube but sayin that Avast is heavier than AVG cannot be true :D

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
BoraMurdar said:
McLovin said:
BoraMurdar said:

Others are much heavier.

Since this is an open thread, members may discuss whatever is relevant to the thread title. Since the question was brought up in previous posts about how light AVG is, then I consider this relevant to make replies about it.

Each software may run different on different systems, what is heavy on one system maybe much lighter on another that is why so many users will not agree about a particular software. Some software may used more RAM and CPU while still not effecting the system response time while other may use less and still cause system lags.

Beware of testing sites, their results maybe very different than what you get on your system. Most testing sites use high end performance systems with basically empty hard drives. After you add files to your hard drive, then your AV will run heavier because it will have to check those files in real-time. If you have a low end budget system (which most users do) a light AV can run much heavier. Always check the testing results from the websites and see what type of system that they used, how much RAM installed, CPU type and speed before trying to pass off the tests results as the norm. Most of the time, I get totally different results on my systems. Out of all the systems that I tried, Avira Free was the lightest although most testing sites claim ESET and MSE are lighter. I never tried Webroot. I'm sure many other members here also got different results as expected. The only way to know is to try each one on your own system making sure to test them for an extended period of time since some will get lighter with time while others will get heavier with time. No website tests will give you the same results that you will get on your own.

Thanks.:D

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Littlebits said:
BoraMurdar said:
McLovin said:
BoraMurdar said:

Others are much heavier.

Since this is an open thread, members may discuss whatever is relevant to the thread title. Since the question was brought up in previous posts about how light AVG is, then I consider this relevant to make replies about it.

Each software may run different on different systems, what is heavy on one system maybe much lighter on another that is why so many users will not agree about a particular software. Some software may used more RAM and CPU while still not effecting the system response time while other may use less and still cause system lags.

Beware of testing sites, their results maybe very different than what you get on your system. Most testing sites use high end performance systems with basically empty hard drives. After you add files to your hard drive, then your AV will run heavier because it will have to check those files in real-time. If you have a low end budget system (which most users do) a light AV can run much heavier. Always check the testing results from the websites and see what type of system that they used, how much RAM installed, CPU type and speed before trying to pass off the tests results as the norm. Most of the time, I get totally different results on my systems. Out of all the systems that I tried, Avira Free was the lightest although most testing sites claim ESET and MSE are lighter. I never tried Webroot. I'm sure many other members here also got different results as expected. The only way to know is to try each one on your own system making sure to test them for an extended period of time since some will get lighter with time while others will get heavier with time. No website tests will give you the same results that you will get on your own.

Thanks.:D

You see Littlebits, I am software engineer by profession and work as System administrator in local company, I have installed a numerous OS's and security software, several coding by myself, and never encounter that is Avast Free Antivirus is heavier than AVG Free Antivirus,
always users said that their systems are much quicker and responsive when they turned from AVG to Avast, [following AVG and testing it from first releasing of Windows XP in 2001] and what people saying that a light antivirus can be heavy on old machines can be true when NOD32 Antivirus is installed on that systems with 256 or 512 mb of RAM because ESET is implementing signatures directly into RAM memory so ESET Smart Security 5 or 6 and NOD32 can cause a system lag a little bit, or some other security products like Panda Cloud witch interface is aeroglass and can cause a slowdown by holding resources from a graphic card, MSE runs noticeable faster on Windows 7 than on Windows Vista and Windows XP with same PC components and updates but AVG is just NOT faster than Avast, and that's the fact :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.