Expired AVG Internet Security 2018 - Free license for 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
AVG Internet Security 2018 - Free license for 1 year

2017-10-21_1943.png

Get a free license for AVG Internet Security 2018 for 1 year. Comprehensive antivirus with firewall, proactive protection, web protection and new functions "Protecting the webcam" and "Protection from extortion programs"

AVG Internet Security is a comprehensive anti-virus that uses the latest methods of machine learning and real-time analysis to identify suspicious activity and prevent threats.

In the new version of the antivirus, to protect your personal files and privacy, the developers added to the program functions: "Protecting the webcam" and "Protection from the programs of extortionists."

Free license AVG Internet Security for 1 year
To obtain a free license of AVG Internet Security for 1 year, you must perform the following actions:

1. Download and install the free version of the antivirus:

Скачать AVG Internet Security 2018 - бесплатная лицензия на 1 год

Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit.

2. After installing the anti-virus in the main program window, go to Menu> About> Subscription and press Enter number .

3. Enter the following license number:

IBY9X-ESYXT-W4BZQ-QI4WX-A9LI7-INRS3

AVG Internet Security 2018 - Free license for 1 year

4. Restart the computer. After the reboot, you will have the version of AVG Internet Security 2018 for 1 year free.

5. You can check the validity of the subscription in Menu> About> Subscription .

Offer conditions
License for 1 year, only for home (personal) use.
You receive free updates during the term of the license.
No free technical support.​

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
AVG is far more inferior than Kaspersky or emsisoft.

Thank you!
Today, i acquired the AVG promotion from this article and testing it on vmware taking results; what am i think about AVG, is not bad product, good signatures, appearance, the scanner monitor for process is very similar to avast,. but AVG has problems with resources, it is LAGGY, tested from an intel i7 3.6ghz and 8gb ram, . If you use it onboard 2gbRam and dual core processor 2.8ghz as the resources added toward VMWARE by me You will feel the blow...

Electr0n

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Feb 19, 2018
That may be Electr0n but its better than default antives and default firewall that comes with windows. I will take this over anything else.
I agree with you that AVG is better AntiVirus than windows defender in terms of signatures, but compared to emsisoft and Kaspersky it's definitely inferior. Also windows firewall isn't that bad, combine it with tinywall or windows firewall control or glasswire(my favourite) and you will get a pretty decent yet non-intrusive firewall.

Last edited:

Pat MacKnife

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 14, 2015
It works for 1 year, have my own language ... will try it for a while.

edit : uninstalled AVG, my email client was not working anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: CyberTech

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.