Expired AVG PC TuneUp - free license for 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

ispx

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2017
540881-avg-pc-tuneup.jpg

Conditions of the offer

License for 1 year (6 months + 6 months).
For home (personal) use
You get free updates for the whole license period
No free technical support

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
I used this some years ago. Actually it did a very good job BUT when I uninstalled PC Tune up (my license expired), it reverted some crucial changes it did in my system! Not fair...

Last edited:

Game Of Thrones

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jun 5, 2014
there is no option in help section to put the serial number in recent versions, anyone know how to insert this serials in the program?
edit: ok i found the solution, the problem is there are two different products with same capability, one of the is subscription base, and one of is with serial number.
download the correct installer here:
How to download, install, and activate AVG PC TuneUp | AVG Support

Last edited:
Reactions: ispx

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
I installed it. In the Help section there is no "Activate Product" option, so I can't input the license key.
No big deal. I'm missing some features but I'm currently using Kerish Doctor and it is doing a great job monitoring and working in the background.

Trooper

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 28, 2015
I wish that they offered a one year trial of the AV product. Been wanting to give it a go. Have heard good things of AVG of late.

Thanks for the tip for this deal however!

Reactions: YURY and ispx

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
TuneUp Utilities may have been good this time but now it is not.
Currently a good program of this kind is Kerish Doctor is a program that install and forget and he himself will do everything, but this is just my opinion.

cibin

Level 1
Verified
Jun 23, 2015
i have 2 done these liceance but i didnt get 12 months properly . both liceance i got 3 months.
but e excellent software

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.