Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
AVG Remover 2015_5501- new release
Completely remove all traces of AVG Antivirus to overcome installation problems
Download page:http://www.downloadcrew.com/article/2858-avg_remover_32-bit

About:
"Removing antivirus software is not something that is generally recommended, but this is precisely the purpose of the AVG Remover tool. Ordinarily there should be no need for most people to make use of the program, but it comes in handy when the standard uninstallation process for AVG fails, or to help overcome problems with installing a newer version of the antivirus tool.
There are two version of the removal tools available - one for 32- and one for 64-bit Windows - so ensure that you are using the relevant version. AVG Remover completely eliminates all traces of AVG Antivirus from your computer when the usual repair or uninstallation process has failed. This includes all of the information that has been stored in the virus vault, entries that have been created in the registry and user data files. Using the tools involves restarting Windows, so ensure that you do not have any unsaved files open while running the program.

Problems with AVG are few and far between, but it is reassuring to know that there is a cleanup tools available should you find that you run into difficulties.

The latest AVG Remover 2015 is designed to remove the very latest AVG 2014 and 2015 editions, plus older releases.

Verdict:
This is not a tool that will be used on a regular basis, but it can help to get you out of a sticky situation."

Source:http://www.downloadcrew.com

Reactions: Kent

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Official AVG Removal Tool

Download: http://www.avg.com/gb-en/utilities (Pick the correct 32-bit or 64-bit version)

+ AVG Remover 32-bit and 64-bit 2015 tools
+ For 2014, 2013 and 2012
+ Other AVG products

JAMESWT

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2014
a software that for uninstall need another software i don't understand ... for me this is a WORKAROUND TOOLS ...

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Some users may uninstall older versions, in order to use newer versions. Others may replace their existing software, so a more thorough clean may be required.

Reactions: JAMESWT

JAMESWT

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2014
Ok maybe software should be integrate it... Or maybe software should be write thinking about uninstall process ;)

ا

الشمس

totally agree with jameswt...any software installed should get uninstalled from add / remove programs OR

uninstall a program. i have never needed an uninstaller to uninstall nothing. how do i know that the so called

uninstaller has removed all traces of the installed software? uninstallers never let you know what they are

removing from your system. an uninstaller is a useless tool i.m.h.o. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.