Avid Media Composer - Free Industry-Standard Video Editor

Discussion in 'Media Players and Editors' started by Spawn, Apr 26, 2017.

?

Are you interested in Media/Video Editing?

1. Yes, I signed up

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Yes, but I already use another Industry-standard / Professional video editor

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Little interest

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. No

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. What's media / video editing!?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Spawn

Spawn Administrator
    Staff Member Content Creator

Jan 8, 2011
    Official Website:
    http://www.avid.com/
    Press Announcement - http://www.avid.com/press-room/2017/04/free-media-composer-first
    Fully featured video editing solution will enable anyone to create professional-quality videos for free, based on the same creative tools that the industry’s top professionals rely upon.

Get Notified - Media Composer | First - Get Notified

"Are you an aspiring filmmaker, editor, or Internet personality with a story to tell? Get ready to make a name for yourself with Media Composer | First—a full-featured yet simple-to-use new video editing tool that will make it easy for anyone to create and publish engaging, high-quality videos. With all of the eye-catching visual effects, color enhancement, and titling of a professional production. All for free!

Imagine being able to…
    • Edit at the speed of your creativity with a streamlined tool that makes video creation fun and easy for aspiring and beginning storytellers
    • Unleash ideas across four video tracks and eight audio tracks, enabling you to quickly cut together layers of video, dialog, music, and sound effects to enhance your story
    • Easily share content with the world and get recognition for your work with one-click publishing to social media, including YouTube and Vimeo
    • Get professional results with little effort using many of the same tools the pros use to create your favorite movies, TV shows, commercials, and video games
    Media Composer | First is coming soon. Sign up now to be notified when it’s available."

caba, Winizsol, Sunshine-boy and 3 others like this.
  2. Winizsol

Winizsol Level 2

Jan 19, 2017
    Europe
    Windows 10
    BitDefender
    Thank you, I have been looking for a free video editing solution like this. My only problem that it will probably be proprietary (but I don't think it will be a big problem).