Avid Media Composer - Free Industry-Standard Video Editor

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Are you interested in Media/Video Editing?

• Yes, I signed up

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes, but I already use another Industry-standard / Professional video editor

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Little interest

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • What's media / video editing!?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spawn

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Microsoft
Press Announcement - http://www.avid.com/press-room/2017/04/free-media-composer-first
Fully featured video editing solution will enable anyone to create professional-quality videos for free, based on the same creative tools that the industry’s top professionals rely upon.

Get Notified - Media Composer | First - Get Notified

"Are you an aspiring filmmaker, editor, or Internet personality with a story to tell? Get ready to make a name for yourself with Media Composer | First—a full-featured yet simple-to-use new video editing tool that will make it easy for anyone to create and publish engaging, high-quality videos. With all of the eye-catching visual effects, color enhancement, and titling of a professional production. All for free!

Imagine being able to…
  • Edit at the speed of your creativity with a streamlined tool that makes video creation fun and easy for aspiring and beginning storytellers
  • Unleash ideas across four video tracks and eight audio tracks, enabling you to quickly cut together layers of video, dialog, music, and sound effects to enhance your story
  • Easily share content with the world and get recognition for your work with one-click publishing to social media, including YouTube and Vimeo
  • Get professional results with little effort using many of the same tools the pros use to create your favorite movies, TV shows, commercials, and video games
Media Composer | First is coming soon. Sign up now to be notified when it’s available."

Jan 19, 2017
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
BitDefender
Thank you, I have been looking for a free video editing solution like this. My only problem that it will probably be proprietary (but I don't think it will be a big problem).