Avira 2015 Update 10 Build 15.0.10.378

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
May 25, 2014
Please note that Update 10 for Avira Version 2015 (german/english) is now available for beta testing at the Avira Beta Center. Existing installations will receive this update automatically.

New beta build: 15.0.10.378

Extracted from the changelog these are the latest changes for Update 10:

The Avira user interface is being revolutionized The new Avira user interface sticks firmly to its motto of "Only the essentials". Now it's even easier and faster for users to get an up-to-date view of their virus protection. A clearly structured operating concept, intuitive control elements, and a modern, attractive design don't need to be mutually exclusive.

4SQwG7fJWKUB2PdVOZyxDcEQ-kF7iBI4s7uwfZegcnrzlQpxrTr-IuSCgHjZvBl4hF17wEmE_V13dZ1rZPbvy2UigoX8XcggfFK1HeVr8_980d6GNkHJFfA6HO4IGCtS6ZOloYbJkJEUz9ZXn5OoEo8TofzshSC1RFx2NemtG_DbRXV8JuE8MBdNlaEG4z39-ne8Nvud_j8am7HKS50304jcL2Qw0QpvkAB8ye5ZyD76bEB16TqrZlICMKtJkAzXsrBvuCrt3hT2VwfZ8HGD1-hOrjEZdeU=s0-d-e1-ft

new Avira Interface, a new HTML-based common user interface shared between Mac AV and Windows AV
New Web Protection blocking pages
Scheduled jobs now start 10 minutes after the system start.
Support for Korean and Arabic version has been stopped, those versions will be migrated to the english version.
Bugfixes:

Various improvements to the on-demand scanner
Various improvments to the realtime scanner
Installation and update improvements
Compatibility improvements with Windows Security Center
Aligned publisher information in Programs & Functions of Windows.

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
May 25, 2014
Man i want Build 10041 in germany too...........

No update yet.

I hope they improve their UI more and their behavior blocker as well.

Same for Windows and Microsoft.

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
May 25, 2014
Mine is in german already but still Build 9926, i would like to have Build 10041 installed. :)

But who knows how Microsoft handles the updates for the TPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.