Eset AV or Avira AV?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikos751

Level 17
Verified
The title says it all! Compare everything: effectiveness, removal, resources usage, bugs etc. :)
(Current versions with latest updates)

viktik

Level 24
ESET is better than AVIRA in terms of security.

1. Emsisoft
  2. Qihoo 360
  3. Bitdefender
  4. Trend micro
  5. Eset
  6. F secure
  7. Bullguard

Oxygen

Level 42
Verified
I like Avira & Eset both but i like Avira more because ESET blocks alot of sites that are safe and that i use daily.

Reactions: Nikos751

Spawn

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
I don't see how this topic title is effective to yourself, or others.

If you were asking between Avira Free vs Paid, then you might get some decent feedback about the benefits of each version. But with the inclusion of ESET against Avira, you'll get votes only from who prefer ESET over Avira, or vice-versa.

No one, so far has commented on Avira Internet Security vs Free.

Nikos751

Level 17
Verified
I don't see how this topic title is effective to yourself, or others.

If you were asking between Avira Free vs Paid, then you might get some decent feedback about the benefits of each version. But with the inclusion of ESET against Avira, you'll get votes only from who prefer ESET over Avira, or vice-versa.

No one, so far has commented on Avira Internet Security vs Free.
I put those products for comparison as they are both stable products, light, not bloated or requiring the user to make many decisions. Maybe I should have put avira antivirus suite, you 're right about this.
Kaspersky for example is bloated, emsisoft has a BB that requires user interaction, avast default setup is bloated..

Status
Not open for further replies.