Battle Avira Internet Security Suite vs Panda Internet Security 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

superboy123

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
May 1, 2012
hello guys, i have two key for avira and panda. but, i have confuse which one could use.??? i hope friend can give opinios and experience with me...

thanks

Reactions: Chromatinfish 123

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Unless you have a lifetime key for both does it matter what you use?:cool:

After all after the first license period is over you have to use the other license :D:D:p:p

Save the best for last and use Panda first!

Avira is better in my opinion because it didn't score 100% in the AV-Comparatives test.

If you score 100% the company probably paid money to boost the results ;)

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
in my opinion, better will be the Avira has a better detection rate, it is just install and forget her and she will do.
Panda somehow I personally do not but I liked the choice is yours.:)

Reactions: superboy123

superboy123

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
May 1, 2012
I was using panda 2 week.and what i see my computer does not have any lag...and it block malware site from malwaredomainlist.com and some site from this forum....so far i like it..and maybe i can change my mind..:D

Reactions: JakeXPMan

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well technically since you have two keys then better use one of them than to make it unusable; in terms of purely detection matters then go to Avira which personally they rely on signatures + Cloud Protection without any BB or HIPS or anything that can tweak more as user preferences.

Meanwhile, Panda rely more on cloud than in signatures + you may tweak with their Application Control for better hardening + Behaviour analysis protection for possible suspicious behaviour. It can optimum and well balance but still its up to your preferences.

superboy123

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
May 1, 2012
Well technically since you have two keys then better use one of them than to make it unusable; in terms of purely detection matters then go to Avira which personally they rely on signatures + Cloud Protection without any BB or HIPS or anything that can tweak more as user preferences.

Meanwhile, Panda rely more on cloud than in signatures + you may tweak with their Application Control for better hardening + Behaviour analysis protection for possible suspicious behaviour. It can optimum and well balance but still its up to your preferences.

panda have application control but i does not like this function because it depends from user for allow it or not.. if a user does not have any knowledge about application that panda have detect and allow it and the application that user allow have backdoor or some malware it so dangerous ( for offline user)...

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@superboy123: Well sometimes those features even relatively too simple or complex depends/rely much on user interaction, which better use for your own decision as protection are not guaranteed to be perfect. Their Application Control surely design to be much straightforward unlike to Kaspersky.

Reactions: superboy123

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
No, they have sacrify a lot by donating / giving numerous licenses to people in China during heavy winter seasons for nearly two long years to set up peoples' trust and confidence!

spaceoctopus

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 13, 2014
I would choose Avira. But on the downside it still has a sluggish interface, that annoying scan after each detection and not forgetting their update module which i think is one of the worst on the market.Those problems are not new, and many have complained about them,but still, they are still there after several years now. With Avira, you get the impression that they are conservative and take a lot of time to implement new technologies in their product,when you compare them to Avast,Avg or Eset and so on. Despite all these they offer excellent protection and defense which is the most important.:)

Reactions: JakeXPMan

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@hakah : A full scan usually depends on the number of files you have + it can take an hours to finish based on your current hardware contribution, meanwhile quick scan should done like 25 minutes onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.