Expired Avira Prime 3 months for free (2020 Promo)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.avira.com/it/freesecurity
How to get a license
enter your email address
follow the capcha instructions
Click the green button

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Avira Prime available for an extended trial.
May need a translator.....
FireShot Capture 001 - Bitdefender 90 Days FREE Trial - Work from Home Campaign_ - www.bitdefe...png
Prevention is always the best
Browse online safely in this time of difficulty.
You don't need a credit card or cancellation. The license ends automatically.

In this box enter your email address

Click the
green button

Send me Prime
Continuing confirm that you have read and accepted the End User License

Last edited:

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
Thanks for sharing. For those interested in the offer, just make sure not to install all the "unneeded" stuff (if there is a way to do so).

If anyone wants to install only the antivirus from Avira Pro here you will see how you will do it. I have and what you need to do to block ads

Last edited by a moderator:

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
May i try it after Emsisoft expire "my licence will expire in August so my i try another antivirus until black Friday in November for free :p :p
(may try 3 AV in three months Trendmicro/Avira pro/Btdefender)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.