aVtomic Antivirus - New Antivirus product ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Manzai

Thread author
Hello :)

aVtomic Website said:
aVtomic offer you all the protection that you need, with your PC some use to do.

scr_1367331293-700x525.png

Link : http://avtomic.com/

I think of testing aVtomic Antivirus :)

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
I have seen several Norman clones in the past where a old engine of theirs has been added to a rogue av program.
A few years back Norman got hacked and some of their engine designs got stolen, so i would be VERY skeptical about this program.
Besides the fact that Norman is crap, i have enough reasons to believe that this might be a clone i was referring to as Norman is VERY strict with their engines used by third parties specially new brands. So i cannot believe that Norman would allow some new AV to use their engine hence why i mentioned that there are some hacked versions circulating the internet, as this is not the first AV i have seen with NM engine which turned out to be a outdated stolen one.

So if you wish to try it go ahead, but let me warn you that it might not be legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.