App Review Baidu Antivirus Test (MalwareDoctor)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

laguna

Jun 11, 2013
Good test Doc. I have been running this AV and will be removing it immediately after what you just reported.

Thanks

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
laguna said:
Good test Doc. I have been running this AV and will be removing it immediately after what you just reported.

Thanks

I was honestly surprised at Baidu's performance. However I believe if they had incorporated Avira in their real-time protection by default the results would have been considerably different.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.