Baidu Antivirus Updated to 5.2.3.104044(Stable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xywcloud

From X-Sec Antivirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013

xywcloud

From X-Sec Antivirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
I read somewhere that Some Chinese android phone has inbuilt Baidu Spyware. But seems like it's an Antivirus. Are both the baidu's same?
inbuilt Baidu Spyware?! Maybe what you want to say is "CoolReaper"? It' s not from Baidu, and it's not an Antivirus.

Reactions: Sr. Normal
S

Sr. Normal

Can you please post a screenshot?

It is the only picture that I find on the net:

upload_2014-12-29_19-0-6.png

klaken

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Oct 11, 2014
Version 5.4 that explains why the forum is so empty ... That happens when a new version. I hope to correct errors and detects more malware both locally and cloud (no technology avira).

The traffic monitor and seems firewall. Only lacks polish. But I like it slow means you do not want to leave the broom is taken. We also have to take account who need to know the applications that connect to the internet to not block them and annoy the user.
For their phones sony and shows the trauma we have with China .. Nobody complains when there are connections with google.

xywcloud

From X-Sec Antivirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
It is the only picture that I find on the net:

View attachment 38981

Can you please post a screenshot?
After you updated the virus database(manually/automatically) in 5.2.3.104004, you can go to the toolbox and find the "Traffic Monitor" has an update, when you finished the update, you can see the UI of the "Traffic Monitor" is the same as the "Traffic Firewall" in 5.3.2.100074(In fact, the function is the same)

Reactions: Sr. Normal and Kent
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.