App Review [Battle Test] Final Battle Antivirus vs Ransomware (Manzaitest)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
M

Manzai

Thread author
The so called ransomware you sent me for testing is not a malware. Just as i suspected. The orion.exe does only one thing... it states that Tiranium Antivirus blocked something (of course i do not have that antivirus). Winlock is a prank that locks the screen and installs itself in the start up sequence and also does nothing (after you remove it from the start up its the end of it). Needless to say that both files are not detected by Virus Total-like sites witch does not come as a surprise because this 2 little exe's are not malware.

Please rename Orion file

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
Needless to say that both files are not detected by Virus Total-like sites witch does not come as a surprise because this 2 little exe's are not malware. > They are detected as Joke / Riskware and not as malware

nsm0220

Level 21
Verified
Sep 9, 2013
Needless to say that both files are not detected by Virus Total-like sites witch does not come as a surprise because this 2 little exe's are not malware. > They are detected as Joke / Riskware and not as malware
Are you kidding me if it was my AV i would like to block that file because it's doing something bad to the PC.

Reactions: Manzai

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.