Because MT is really addictive, here is the Sr. Normal 2.0 version

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sr. Normal 2.0

Thread author
HEY HEY HEY! Here i come again! Hello to all my friends here in MT. :)

Here comes the Sr. Normal 2.0 version :rolleyes:

Improvements: emmm, uh, errr ... I have not answered now, right? :oops::oops:
Changes: Version 2.0 is a more inflated version than the original,it´s in fact a XXXXXL version, :eek: but on the other hand simpler and minimalist. :cool:

Well, the truth is I've been out long time, I have maintained contact with some fellows ;) and I added other guy to the cause ( @Ankh ) :), a good friend in real life.

Now I'm in a very busy time in my life and I'm still learning, perhaps becuause i am a young man of almost 50 years old :confused: and i still studying (cooking) and trying to have a simpler life . :cool:

I'm really happy to return to that was my cyber home and reconnect with so many good friends. :cool:

A Big Hug from Spain my friends :)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
@Sr. Normal 2.0,:D

Welcome back O Wonderfully Addicted friend!!:):)
Like any food that is supposed to be good for you (most of the time) even greater pleasure can be obtained when we add extra butter, bacon, heavy cream, wine/& or (in this context) Sr. Normal 2.0!:p

Thank you for sharing the freeo_O (fun) updated version of yourself which no one should ever be without.:cool: This latest "more inflated...:eek: XXXXXL version" adds the essence of a bolder & spicier flavor to Malware Tips!!!:D:D:D

PS If that egg has as many friends as you do, es tiempo (it's time) to bring on the Salsa!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.